Other Ideas: Carver Hill Orchard; Cider Hill Farm; Boston Hill Farm; Davis Farmland & Water Spray Park; Dowse Orchards
The farm stand offers apple cider, apple cider doughnuts, Danvers Butchery meats, fresh produce, hardy mums, and fresh baked pies.
Kid’s Birthday Parties “Down on the Farm”
Celebrate your next birthday at Connors Farm! All parties are two hours in length.
Included in the price:
• The use of our private birthday party barn which is located by the pond. Also, there is a cooler and freezer available in the party barn for your convenience.
• A private hayride which lasts approx. 20 minutes (wagon holds approx. 35 people).
• The use of our Sponge Bob Bouncy house.
• The use of our play areas; sand box, hay jump, and mini maze and corn box (during the fall).
• Each child will receive a free cup of animal food for feeding our farm animals.
• Duck Races
• A Connors Farm T-shirt for the birthday boy or girl.
• Free invitations that can be downloaded from our website.
• Paper goods, utensils, and table cloths.
Please call 978-777-1245 for the latest picking conditions.
Strawberries: mid-June to mid-July
Peas: mid-June to mid-July
Peaches: mid-July to mid-August
Blueberries: mid-July to mid-August
Raspberries: early July to frost
Cut Flowers: early July to frost
Apples: Labor Day to Late October
Seasonal Highlights at Connors Farm
The year at Connors Farm begins in the spring with a large variety of vegetable seedlings, perennials, annual flowers, hanging baskets, and other types of flowers in our eight greenhouses. In addition to selling fertilizer, potting soil, bark mulch, and other supplies for our 'green thumb' customer, we also offer professional advice to help amateur growers raise a successful garden. In June, we have eight acres of strawberries, as well as, two acres of fresh sweet peas available for pick your own. We also begin collecting the honey from our beehives to make our own Connors Farm honey products.
Once Summer arrives, most of the produce grown on the farm is ready for picking. Corn is the most popular, and is available from mid-July to October. Vine-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, squash, carrots, beets, herbs and other fresh fruits and vegetables are picked daily and sold in the farm stand. At this time, 'pick your own' Raspberries, tomatoes and cut flowers are available. We also sell fresh eggs. Other gourmet and specialty products available are: fresh pasta, jams, jellies, bread mixes, gourmet coffees, frozen chicken and fruit pies.
Fall is a popular time of year at Connors Farm, when items such as pumpkins, hardy mums, native apples, freshly squeezed apple cider, and hot apple cider donuts become available. During this season we offer 'pick your own' apples and pumpkins.
30 Valley Road (Route 35), Danvers, MA map
- From Boston: Take Rte 1 North to North St. in Danvers (Just before the gas stations with the sky signs at the set of lights), Take a right onto North St. Follow it to the end and take a left. We are 1 mile down on the left.
- From Boston: Take 95 North to exit 50. Bear right after leaving the off ramp to Topsfield. At the set of lights before the gas stations take a right. This is North St. Follow it to the end then take a left. We are 1 mile down on the left.
- Take 128 to exit 23N. This is Rte. 35 North. Follow it for 5 miles and we are on the left.
- From the Topsfield Fair (main entrance) Go North on Rte. 1 approx. 1 mile to Rte 97. Take a right which is 97 South. Follow it for another 2 miles or so and bear right onto Rte 35 South. We are a 1/2 mile up on the right.
Apple Picking at Connors FarmThis was a great small orchard for picking apples, They also have pumpkins and others fruits and veggies. It is free to get in and you only pay for the bag to fill with apples (which was a reasonable price). We didn't do the maize or the hay ride and the apples are not labeled by kind, but it is very relaxed and easy to get around. I would recommend it to anyone in the area, especially because the price it right. It was quite busy in terms of parking and paying but it was not crowded on a Sat. afternoon for picking in mid Sept. Hope other families can enjoy as well.
|Reviews by Students||Top|
Connor's Farm was a MAZE ing
Grade 5 Student - Ivan G Smith, DanversWe have gone to the corn maze for many years and it is always fun to follow the clues and test your trivia while you find your way through the maze. This year we are going to do the haunted maze and the zombie paint ball. They also have all sorts of rides, activities and stuff for little kids.
Grade 3 Student - Riverside, DanversAt Connors Farm I go apple picking/blueberry/raspberry picking. I also play the games there too. They have really fun games. Connors Farm has really good apple cider and lemonade. They also have good ice cream. Connors Farm has a lot of fruit too. Connors Farm is really fun.
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Connors Farm schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|