Other Ideas: Canobie Lake Park; York's Wild Animal Kingdom; Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor; Water Wizz; Bromley Family Fun Mountain
A variety of different children's characters will entertain on weekends during the summer months, along with musicians, sports mascots and other fascinating guests. The list of special events is being finalized right now and will be posted as soon as it is available.
See all the fun rides and activities at Edaville Railroad for kids of all ages to enjoy. In addition, Thomas Land includes 11 new rides
Get Directions to Edaville USA.
View Operating Hours for Edaville Railroad
Daily Pass $29 ; Children under 2 - FREE [Includes unlimited use of all rides and attractions.]
View Combo and Holiday Ticket Options
5 Pine Street, Carver, MA, 02330 map
FROM BOSTON - Take Route 3 south to exit 7 (Route 44) Follow Route 44 west 6.5 miles to the exit for Route 58 - Carver. Turn left (south) on Route 58 for 8 miles to Rochester Road. Turn right on Rochester Road, and follow for 1 mile to Pine Street. Turn right on Pine Street. The Edaville's parking lot is 500 feet ahead on the right. FROM AREAS WEST OF BOSTON - Take Route 95 (128) south to Route 24 south. 24 south to I-495 south. I-495 south to Exit 2. Turn left at end of ramp. Follow Route 58 north. Turn left on Rochester Road and follow for 1 mile to Pine Street. Turn right on Pine Street. Edaville USA's parking lot is 500 feet ahead on the right.
FROM WORCESTER AND AREAS WEST OF ROUTE 495 - Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) east to I-495 south. Then follow directions above.
FROM PROVIDENCE AND POINTS WEST - Take I-195 east to exit 22 (I-495). I-495 north to exit 2 (Route 58 /Carver). Route 58 north 4 miles to Rochester Road. Turn left on Rochester Road and follow for 1 mile to Pine Street. Turn right on Pine Street. Edaville USA's parking lot is 500 feet ahead on the right.
FROM CAPE COD - Routes 6 or 28 north to the Bourne Bridge to I-495 north. I-495 to Exit 2 (Route 58/Carver). Route 58 north 4 miles to Rochester Road. Turn left on Rochester Road and follow for 1 mile to Pine Street. Turn right on Pine Street. Edaville USA's parking lot is 500 feet ahead on the right.
FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE - Take I-93 or Route 3 south to I-495 south. I-495 to Exit 2 (Route 58 /Carver). Turn left at end of ramp. Follow Route 58 north. Turn left on Rochester Road and follow for 1 mile to Pine Street. Turn right on Pine Street. Edaville USA's parking lot is 500 feet ahead on the right.
edaville is re-openingThis is the best news that my family and I could possibly get, because my 3- yr old son loves Thomas and all trains. This is so wonderful to know that we have somewhere to bring him and enjoy the fun. We took him to Edaville in 2010 to see Thomas and he was so happy that he did not want to leave. We will be at the park to see all the events and ride as many trains as we can. There are not to many attractions around here for children and when I heard the news that Edaville was going to re-open I was so happy I felt like a child myself. ROXANNE/FAMILY
Edaville USAOur Family LOVES Edaville USA! It's a family fun park that has been enjoyed throughout the years. When we take our daughter to the park she has a blast! I enjoy myself just as much as her because when I was a kid I went to Edaville and have very fond memories of the park. We go to Edaville USA at least twice a year. We love to go see Thomas the Tank Engine or other great characters that the kids love like Bob the Builder, Barney and many many more. They put all of their events on their website which is awesome! We also make it back during the winter season for their Festival of Lights which is spectacular and is the best I have EVER seen! I would recommend Edaville USA to anyone in a heartbeat! Can't wait to go back!
Edaville Rail RoadWe went a year ago when Thomas the Train was visiting. It is over prices and quite dirty and the rides are not kept up as nice as Storyland. The food was very expensive and not very good. Personally for the Money Storyland would be where I would go as it is so very nice, clean and you really get your monies worth if you go after 3 pm the day you arrive you can come back the next day for free. Food at Storyland was reasonable prices and they had very kid friendly options, health options as well as food for adult tastes. If you are going to spend $$ which both are in that money range - take the time to travel and spend a weekend in NH. You can find several hotels that are very reasonable prices.
- Family Picnic with the Berenstain Bears at Edavill..., 6/3/16-6/5/16
- Edaville USA’s Neighborhood Block Party!, 6/10/16-6/12/16
- Edaville USA’s 2016 Grandest Grand Opening!..., 6/17/16-6/19/16
- Hello Kitty Weekend at Edaville USA, 6/24/16-6/26/16
- Edaville USA – Red, White and Blue Days, 7/1/16-7/3/16
- Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat visit..., 7/8/16-7/10/16
- It’s all Good with Pete the Cat, 7/15/16-7/17/16
- Paddington Bear comes to Edaville USA, 7/22/16-7/24/16
- Dino Land Scavenger Hunt at Edaville USA!..., 7/29/16-7/31/16
- Superhero & Princess Weekend, 8/5/16-8/7/16
- Pirates Weekend at Edaville USA!, 8/12/16-8/14/16
- Peter Rabbit Hops Down the Bunny Trail to Edaville..., 8/19/16-8/21/16
- Fishing tournament weekend w/The Pout Pout Fish..., 8/26/16-8/28/16
- Edaville USA's Back to School Bash!, 9/2/16-9/4/16
- Grandparents Weekend at Edaville USA, 9/9/16-9/11/16
- First Annual Autism Weekend & Touch A Truck..., 9/16/16-9/18/16
- Story Time with Clifford the Big Red Dog at Edavil..., 9/23/16-9/25/16
- Meet Our Favorite Frog – KC McBogg!, 9/30/16-10/2/16
- Pumpkins Aglow at Edaville, 10/1/16-10/30/16
- Edaville USA’s Second Annual Spooktacular Hallowee..., 10/29/16
- Tea Time with Madeline, 10/29/16-10/30/16
- Christmas Festival of Lights: Edaville USA..., 11/18/16-12/31/17
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Edaville Railroad schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|