Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults
|Official Website:||Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults|
|Location:||60 Dedham Ave, Needham, MA, 02492|
|Dates:||Monday, June 26, 2017 - Friday, September 1, 2017|
|Ages:||Kids, Teens, Adults|
|Cost:||$$ see below|
|Category:||Arts & Crafts|
Drop-in anytime during allotted hours to learn the fun craft of glass fusing!
New to glass fusing?
Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place.
At The Glass Bar, we work with beginners everyday, accessing each individual’s skill level.
We have developed a master plan to ensure that each individual is calm and confident before we move on.
Then, we work with you to find inspiration for your project.
We want you feel the excitement of exploring a new art form.
We encourage each child to test their imagination to find a design that suits them.
Your child will create a piece of fused glass art that they will love.
How our Drop-in Glass Art Classes Work works:
1) Pick the size of your project.
2) Brainstorm/get inspired!
3) Learn glass safety.
4) Learn how to cut and grind glass.
Our friendly instructors at The Glass Bar will guide you through bringing your ideas to life.
Pricing depends on the project you pick! Projects start at $25. Includes all materials, use of tools and lesson!
60 Dedham Ave, Needham, MA, 02492 map
Exit 17 off I95 towards Needham!
- Glass Fusing is recommended for all ages, 6 and up. Any participant under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult, this adult is not subject to the project splitting fee. There is an additional 'project splitting fee' of $15 per participant for multiple people working on one project.
- Payment collected at the time of class.
- All participants wishing to enter The Glass Bar MUST have a completed copy of the liability waiver on file and wear close-toed shoes. Please allow 2 hours for lesson.
- Projects must fire in the kiln over night and may take up to a month for completion. We are not responsible for projects after 30 days. We are not responsible for projects that break in the kiln.
- Like us on Facebook for coupons!
- Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and ..., 6/26/17-9/1/17
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|