The following profile has been archived in our database and is no longer active. Click the here to view similar profiles that are currently active and up-to-date.
Online Homeschool Classes with Guardian Adventures
Other Ideas: iCode of Wellesley; Ivy Camps USA; Kids F.E.A.S.T at The Kroc Center; United South End Settlements (USES); New Art Center
|Category:||After School Programs|
Is online learning holding back your student’s potential?
Guardian Adventures provides Online Homeschool classes for families where:
- Your student won’t be “lost in the crowd” as our instructor-led online classes allow no more than a 1:10 ratio
- Your student will be taught by mature instructors who have experience in both online learning and online classroom management and engagement
- Your student will thrive in an exciting and immersive learning environment where all topics are presented with a story or interactive adventure
- Students are encouraged to find ways in which the subject matter pertains to their personal life, which helps make the lessons immediately applicable
- Highly creative students find our environment more flexible as they can express their comprehension through a variety of methods
Based on our mission of inspiring life-long learners, our belief that education is a voyage, and our desire to help our heroes pivot to a world of digital learning, we are presenting a full semester of STEM-based, story-centered, and essential learning skills integrated curriculum adventures.
The United States standards-based curriculum is designed to motivate through the use of stories and discovery-based learning; engage through interdisciplinary studies, and energize through interactive and play-based activities.
We also offer an Online Afterschool program that runs later in the afternoon for both homeschool and non-homeschool students who wish to have an online social experience with other kids and teens while they navigate interactive adventures run by our instructors.
Our teachers and instructors have been running our story-based STEM Summer Camps & School Breaks for over 20 years in Massachusetts and we now have online versions for students that wish to experience their learning adventures from home.
We hope your student will join us on this adventure in learning!
“If school could be like that, I would definitely homeschool!” – A. Edson (6th Grade Hero)
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching