2020 New England Boat Show
The region’s largest and most anticipated indoor marine event of the year, the 2020 Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show is a virtual pleasure cruise for boating enthusiasts, docking February 8-16 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Whether boarding luxurious 45-foot yachts, meeting “Salt” the life-size whale, or experiencing the thrill of interactive casting, attendees of the nine-day marine expo will enjoy boating activities and education for all ages, lifestyles and boating skill levels.
This year, New England Boat Show attendees will experience a completely re-imagined exhibitor Show floor layout, paired with a more convenient Show entrance on Summer Street— enhancements designed to simplify visitor navigation throughout the show.
NEW this year: the DBX EXPERIENCE (DBX), a brand new entertainment Hub offering guests boating education and inspiration via hands-on learning, dynamic demonstrations, interactive activities and entertaining speakers.
Staffed by a crew of experts, visitors will enjoy short, powerful talks that will inspire on-water and outdoor adventures, along with live music on weekends in a relaxing environment. Enjoy workshops, one-on-one advice, the latest trends, and more. For the full DBX schedule, visit the website under “Things To Do”:
SALT THE LIFE-SIZE WHALE, an imaginative humpback exhibit, teaches kids of all ages about safe boating and protection of these gentle giants of the ocean.
MORE THAN 700 OF THE LATEST BOAT MODELS are on display to browse, board and buy for every lifestyle and budget, ranging from luxury cruisers to center consoles to popular pontoons and personal watercraft, plus marine accessories and much more. Don’t miss the Queen of the Show, the largest and most glamorous boat on the Show floor. This year, the title goes to the Azimut 45, presented by MarineMax.
KIDS AHOY- Kids of all ages will love reconnecting with that “summer in winter” feeling while browsing the largest indoor collection of outdoor fun in New England. Don’t miss the Kids’ Paddleboat Pool where young mariners may navigate through a mini lake in their own paddleboat.
Climb Aboard: More than 700 of the latest boat models under one roof for attendees to browse, board and buy for every lifestyle and budget ranging from luxury cruisers and sportfishers to center consoles and pontoon boats, plus marine accessories and much more.
● Hop on “Salt”, the Life-Size Whale: Learn about safe boating near whales on a 40’ life-size inflatable Humpback whale named “Salt”.
● Boost your boating IQ at the Progressive Insurance Boat Club with top-notch mariners from the Annapolis School of Seamanship who will be on deck to teach an entertaining curriculum of hands-on boating “courses.”
● Be the Captain of your very own paddle boat at the popular Kids Paddle Pool
● Experience dozens of boating seminars: With a special emphasis on fishing tips in addition to advice on sailing and boating topics featuring popular interactive casting tanks by New England’s premier saltwater fishing outfitters, Goose Hummock.
Check the website for updates, schedules and more exciting offers.
● Saturday, February 8: 10am–8pm
● Sunday, February 9: 11am–6pm
● Monday - Friday, February 10-14: 1pm–9pm
● Saturday, February 15: 10am–8pm
● Sunday, February 16: 11am–5:30pm
$16 for adults; FREE for children 12 and under (when accompanied by an adult) ● Purchase online tickets at www.newenglandboatshow.com or at the box office during the show● All active military will receive one free ticket with valid ID
415 Summer Street, Boston, MA, 02210 map
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
**New Main Entrance on Summer Street!!
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture