Boston Globe Travel Show 2016
The three-day event features more than 300 exhibitors, representing every segment of the travel industry and offering detailed information on trips to every region of the world.
Attendees will learn about new and exciting travel opportunities ranging from budget vacations to luxury escapes, vacation rentals and much more, and those interested in booking a vacation will find great deals on-site.
Highlights of the 2014 show include:
- SHOW-ONLY travel deals and giveaways, and all kinds of fun activities, the Show is sure to have something for everyone!
- LIVE animals from SeaWorld including a Peregrine Falcon, Sloth, Owl & more!
- Cultural Performances and Entertainment!
- Culinary Presentations featuring top chefs & exotic foods!
- Hear from travel experts the Frommerís (Frommerís Guides), Patricia Schultz (1,000 Places To See Before You Die author) and more!
Children's Activities Including:
- Face Painting courtesy of Paramount Hospitality Management 11a-3p Sat. & Sun.
- Bounce House Mazes & Miniture Golf Course
- See more at: http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/#sthash.KnBpB6jR.dpuf
All information about the show, entertainment and trip giveaways, as well as a full list of exhibitors, can be found at www.bostonglobetravelshow.com.
Friday | February 19 - 4:00P - 5:30P (trade only) & 5:30P - 8:00P (open to all)
Saturday | February 21 - 10:00A - 6:00P
Sunday | February 8 - 10:00A - 4:00P
$10 online / $15 onsite (Children 16 and under admitted free of charge)
2000 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA, 02210 map
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Boston Globe Travel Show 2016 schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|