Toysinbox Summer Vacation 3D Printing Show
This 3D printing show is a family-friendly event designed to educate and inspire the K-12 students in the fields of science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics.
It is geared towards hands-on-activities and demonstrations and will take place from June 19 to June 30 at the Toysinbox 3D Printing Store located in Wellesley, MA.
We have four show rooms and have included more than 20 hands-on interactive exhibits.
Our show is fun, unique, and educational.
Check the list below to see whether you might enjoy it.
1. Watch different types of 3D printers in action
2. Hands-on try a 3D printer to print a small 3D object that you can take home
3. Try the 3D photo booth and see yourself in 3D
4. Hands-on try a 3D printing pen and keep what you make
5. Sit in a live presentation on 3D printing
6. Examine 3D printed Sears Kit Houses and explore architecture in 1908-1940
7. See a 3D printed Nefertiti bust, an icon of ancient Egypt
8. Try on a Cyborg Beast robotic hand
9. Play with 3D printed music boxes and enjoy the song “You are my sunshine”
10. View our 3D printed clocks for times around the world
11. Watch our 3D printed dinosaurs walk on the table
12. Check out our 3D printed balloon dogs
13. See Hexbugs draw using 3D printed accessories
14. Examine artworks created from a 3D pen
15. Play with 3D printed Tic-Tac-Toes sets
16. Be amazed by the rust grown on 3D printed ancient general and Maya calendar
17. See the spooky 3D printed castle glowing when exposed to light
18. Enjoy the greenery from the 3D printed planters and vases
19. Visit the fish tank for 3D printed coral
20. Try some 3D printed gears
21. Watch food printing
Specific show time: June 19 - June 30 2017, 12pm - 5pm.
Last entry ends at 4pm.
$10 per person; free for children under 2
- Toysinbox Summer Vacation 3D Printing Show..., 6/19/17-6/30/17
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Toysinbox Summer Vacation 3D Printing Show schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|