Providence Children's Museum
Other Ideas: Peabody Essex Museum (PEM); Paul Revere House; Old Sturbridge Village; Boston Museum of Science; Discovery Museums
Come and explore the swirling, whirling ways of water, discover the secret world beneath the city streets and learn how much fun learning can be!
There is also free admission every Friday evening from 5:00-8:00 PM during the summer and on the third Friday of each month during the school year, courtesy of MetLife Foundation.
The Providence Children's Museum is Rhode Island's only museum created especially for children and their families.
April - Labor Day
Open daily, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and select Friday evenings until 8:00 PM.
September - March
Open Tuesday - Sunday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM./li>
Open select Friday evenings until 8:00 PM.
Closed Mondays except holidays and public school vacations.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and December 24 & 25.
Admission is $9.00 per person
(free for children under the age of 12 months)
- Imagination Playground at Providence Children's Mu..., 7/1/16-7/29/16
- Get Out! at Providence Children's Museum, 7/5/16-7/26/16
- Wheels at Work at Providence Children's Museum..., 7/6/16-7/27/16
- After the Beanstalk: Jack, Jill and the Giant..., 7/11/16-7/25/16
- Bubble Blowout at Providence Children's Museum..., 7/16/16-7/17/16
- After the Beanstalk: Jack, Jill and the Giant..., 8/1/16-8/29/16
- Get Out! at Providence Children's Museum, 8/2/16-8/30/16
- Wheels at Work at Providence Children's Museum..., 8/3/16-8/31/16
- Creepy Critters at Providence Children's Museum..., 10/25/05-10/25/15
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Providence Children's Museum schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|