Providence Children's Museum
Other Ideas: Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA); Boston Children's Museum; American Textile History Museum; Old South Meeting House
Come and explore the swirling, whirling ways of water, discover the secret world beneath the city streets and learn how much fun learning can be!
There is also free admission every Friday evening from 5:00-8:00 PM during the summer and on the third Friday of each month during the school year, courtesy of MetLife Foundation.
The Providence Children's Museum is Rhode Island's only museum created especially for children and their families.
April - Labor Day
Open daily, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and select Friday evenings until 8:00 PM.
September - March
Open Tuesday - Sunday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM./li>
Open select Friday evenings until 8:00 PM.
Closed Mondays except holidays and public school vacations.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and December 24 & 25.
Admission is $9.00 per person
(free for children under the age of 12 months)
- Imagination Playground at Providence Children's Mu..., 4/19/14-4/21/14
- Happy Earth Day! at Providence Children's Museum..., 4/22/14-4/22/14
- Animal Experiences at Providence Children's Museum..., 4/23/14-4/23/14
- Mad Science at Providence Children's Museum..., 4/24/14-4/24/14
- No Time to Waste at Providence Children's Museum..., 4/26/14-4/27/14
- Fairy Houses at Providence Children's Museum..., 5/3/14-5/4/14
- Origami at Providence Children's Museum, 5/10/14-5/11/14
- Happy Mother's Day! at Providence Children's Museu..., 5/11/14-5/11/14
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Providence Children's Museum schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|