Stepping Stones Therapy Center Special Needs Parties
Other Ideas: Guardian Adventures Themed Birthday Party Adventures; ImprovBoston; Jump On In Parties & Play; Longfellow Children's Center; Animal World Experience
Stepping Stones Center for Education and Development is a unique facility, dedicated to bridging the gap between traditional and school-based therapies.
Stepping Stones offers custom birthday parties for children with special needs. Choose from a variety of fun-filled activities that are overseen by our staff or create your own. We’ll do the work and you can enjoy your child and guests.
All parties are customized for the particular age group and special needs of
• Sports—play a variety of sports and movement activities during one hour of structured fun.
• Karate—have fun learning karate techniques and learn a little Japanese in the process!
• Curious Creatures—hold and learn about exotic animals. Great for all ages.
• Sewing—make a unique sewing project for dolls, bedroom accessories, or
for something to wear.
• Music and Movement—learn songs and movement activities while having fun playing with instruments. This party is great for younger children.
• Create Your Own Theme— (may have additional cost).
Cost: $250.00 for 1 1/2 hours, $290.00 for 2 hours (includes a craft project) for 12 guests. $10.00 extra for each additional child up to 17 children.
Private facility for you and your guests. Includes paper products, structured activities and party room for your cake and presents.
34 Rogers Road, Bradford, MA, 01835 map
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture