Boston Public Market
Other Ideas: Apex Entertainment Center; Teamworks Acton; SuperCharged Entertainment & Go Karting; Beanstalk Ropes Course at Jordan's Furniture; Rye Airfield Indoor Skate Park
Boston Public Market is an urban, indoor, year round marketplace where residents and visitors can find fresh, seasonal food from 40 New England farmers, fishermen, and food entrepreneurs.
Dine-in or shop for produce, meat and poultry, eggs, dairy, fish, bread and baked goods, beverages, and specialty and prepared foods.
A wide variety of top-notch vendors offer delicious goods ranging from hot cider donuts, fudge, ramen noodles, fresh seafood & chowders, popover muffins, wines, cheeses, smoked meats, fresh vegetables and pasta, sandwiches, coffee and lots more.
Visit for kids activities, cooking demos, classes, events, and fresh food all year long.
The warm, inviting space offers plenty of room to sit down to enjoy a snack, get some work done on a laptop or merely sit and catch up with a friend.
The Boston Public Kitchen offers frequent cooking classes for both kids and adults. The cooking space is connected to the Boston Public Market, but separated by doors.
Things to Do
- Buy and enjoy locally sourced food in the Massachusetts area, there are a variety of food options, fresh food, as well as prepared foods.
- Shop for fruits and vegetables, Brazilian nuts, eggs and cheese, poultry, bread, donuts, pastas, ice cream, coffee, noodles and more.
- Boston public market kitchen offers cooking demos, lectures and family activities. The year-round kitchen teaches you how to prepare healthy kids lunches, and pancake experiments for the kids.
- Learn how to make healthy meals on a budget at Boston public market kitchen.
- Toddlers can also have fun in the market, the Toddler Nook features toys, bean bag chairs, books and more.
Restrooms are clean and available for patrons. There is even a small RMV office inside.
Monday - Saturday, 8am — 8pm
Sunday 10am — 6pm
Free to enter. Food & drink & goods available for purchase.
100 Hanover Street, Boston, MA, 02108 map
Boston Public Market Located at 100 Hanover Street Boston, MA 02108
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching