PhotoWalks In Boston
Explore Boston with PhotoWalks, historical walking tours with a photographic edge. Learn how to creatively capture Boston's natural beauty and charm in your photographs.
A visit to Boston can be turned into art through your photographs. Bring your camera and imagination, and embark on a fun photographic journey with PhotoWalks!
Each tour reveals fascinating information and trivia about the people, places and events that took place in a city so rich in history. PhotoWalks will take you to the historic and scenic treasures of Boston and teach you how to compose artistic photographs, not snapshots.
You're welcome to join the tours even if you're not a photographer. You'll see Boston with a new perspective: through the eyes of a photographer.
Winter & Twilight tours:
• Winter tours for Beacon Hill and Footsteps to Freedom are available upon request
• Twilight tours are available upon request June-September; 5pm-7pm
• Gift certificates are available
PhotoWalks has received extensive print media recognition and has been featured on WCVB-TV's newsmagazine, Chronicle, Fox 25 News, and British Broadcasting Company(BBC). The Editors of the 2003 Yankee Magazine Travel Guide to New England have named PhotoWalks a Must-See Destination in Boston.
• Tour prices: $40.00 for adults, $20.00 for youth(10-17), children under 10 are free
• Tour price includes one copy of 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography'
• For group rates of 10 or more participating together on tours, please call (617) 851-2273.
Phone: (617) 851-2273
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture