Attitash Mountain Ski Area
Attitash is a four season resort located in Bartlett New Hampshire, which is in the heart of the White Mountains.
As one of New Hampshire's largest ski areas they offer a variety of terrain and slope side lodging with ski in ski out availability.
The nearby village of North Conway offers a lot of great restaurants and shopping, as well as fun things to do with the family all year long.
Summer activities boast an Alpine Slide, Mountain biking, water slide park, and a bouncy thing.
1450' (Bear Peak)
600' (Attitash )
600' (Bear Peak)
2050' (Bear Peak)
Trails & Glades: 78
most difficult 33%
more difficult 47%
Total Skiable Acres: 310
Trail Mileage: 23 miles
3 quads, 2 high speed detachable
2 surface lifts (including the Magic Carpet /Snobelt Conveyor Lift)
There are more than 40 ski areas within driving distance of the Greater Boston area. Find out more great places to ski near Boston in our guide to New England skiing.
Cross country skiing is another great way to get outdoors, into the wilderness, and explore trails covered with snow. Visit our guide to Cross-Country skiing near Boston to find some terrific Nordic ski centers near you.
Route 302, Bartlett, NH, 03812 map
We DO NOT have a 911 street number assigned to us, so there is not
a street address that will work properly for most GPS and navigation systems. Google maps will get you pretty close if you type in Attitash Ski Resort.
DIRECTIONS FROM BOSTON, MA AND RHODE ISLAND
- Route 95 North
- In Portsmouth, NH, take Exit # 4 onto the Spaulding Turnpike/Route 16 North
- (This exit is on the left for NH Lakes/White Mountains)
- Follow Route 16 all the way into the Mount Washington Valley/Conway Village
- In Conway Village, go through two sets of lights & take a left at the third set of lights (continuing North on Route 16)
- Follow Route 16 into Glen, NH
- Proceeding straight, go through the light in Glen onto Route 302 West
(Route 16 goes to the right)
- Follow Route 302 West 3 miles the Attitash Base Lodge will be on your left.
For the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel:
- Proceed 7/10 of a mile past Attitash Base Lodge
- The Grand Summit Resort Hotel and Conference Center is on the left at the Bear Peak Entrance
Stay right around the Bear Peak parking lot (the hotel is not visible yet), follow sign - take right @ front of parking lot to proceed to hotel.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching