Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults
|Official Website:||Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults|
|Location:||The Glass Bar, 60 Dedham Ave, Ste 102, Needham, MA, 02492|
|Dates:||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun from 9/6/17 - 12/31/17|
|Hours:||12-5pm, Wednesday - Sunday|
|Ages:||Kids, Teens, Adults|
|Cost:||$$ see below|
|Category:||Arts & Crafts|
Glass art classes at The Glass Bar are an exciting alternative to your regular after-school activities.
At The Glass Bar, you are not “spending time.” You are engaging in a new art-form, igniting your inner artist, and sparking a new passion!
At The Glass Bar, we work with beginners everyday, accessing each individual’s skill level.
We have developed a master plan to ensure that each individual is calm and confident before we move on.
Then, we work with you to find inspiration for your project.
We want you feel the excitement of exploring a new art form.
We encourage each child to test their imagination to find a design that suits them.
Your child will create a piece of fused glass art that they will love.
How our Drop-in Glass Art Classes Work works:
1) Pick the size of your project.
2) Brainstorm/get inspired!
3) Learn glass safety.
4) Learn how to cut and grind glass.
Our friendly instructors at The Glass Bar will guide you through bringing your ideas to life.
Pricing is determined by the project size you pick, Projects start at $25
The Glass Bar, 60 Dedham Ave, Ste 102, Needham, MA, 02492 map
Exit 17 off i95 towards Needham. Free parking in lot!
- Please wear close toed shoes, and come with a full belly and focused mind! Check out the great restaurants around town (all within walking distance) for a bite to eat before class. Everyone wishing to participate must have a liability on file (in store). Pay cash to avoid a processing fee! There is an additional “project splitting fee” of $15 per participant for multiple people working on one project.
- Payment collected at the time of class.
- Kids ages 8 & up! Projects take about 2 hours to create and must fire in a kiln over night. Project will be ready for pick up within two weeks. Like us on facebook for coupons!
- Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and ..., 9/6/17-12/31/17
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Drop-in Glass Fusing Classes for Kids, Teens, and Adults schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|