Blacksmith Art & Renaissance Festival
We love promoting the craft of blacksmithing and the arts for everyone to enjoy! Apply to compete or just come for the show! We can't wait to see you there.
Coordinated by community volunteers, the Annual Fitchburg Forge-In Blacksmith Art & Renaissance Fest has successfully showcased artisans from Western New England.
Since 2003 we have welcomed over 2,000 visitors at our festival and we expect many more this year.
The Festival is geared toward promoting the craft of blacksmithing and the arts.
The exciting Forge-In live competition where blacksmiths create preset projects using traditional fire and anvil methods makes this an unusual event.
Live music, arts, crafts vendors, and Renaissance-themed events.
Admission to the Festival is free and is made possible by the many businesses, individuals, and organizations that contribute to this event.
We highlight this event to the public on every calendar in the region and some nationwide, as one of the premier festivals in New England.
The Festival is promoted through advertisements, press releases, public service announcements, flyers, radio, and local television.
Admission is free
Riverfront Park, Fitchburg, MA, 01420 map
From Point East: 1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (South St.).
At the end of the ramp turn right at South St. (signs for Merriam Ave./Leominster,
2) then bear left towards lights.
At lights, take left onto South St.
(also called Whalon St.). Follow straight through two sets of lights.
3) At the bottom of South Street hill turn left at Laurel St. (Rte.12).
4) Take first right at Putnam St. (crossing bridge over the river). Turn right at Boulder Drive. The park will be on the right.
From Point West:
1) Route 2 to Exit 30 (Merriam Ave.).
At the end of the ramp take a right.
2) After the first set of lights, Merriam Ave. becomes South St. Follow directions above from that point.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
- Blacksmith Art & Renaissance Festival, 9/25/21-9/25/21
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching