Trial Fencing Class for Homeschoolers
Free morning trial classes for homeschoolers available now in our Cambridge location.
Fencing is the perfect non-contact sport during a pandemic: masks, gloves, 3 FT long weapons on each side.
Our 5500 SF facility features 12 FT high ceilings, air recirculated from outside through our AC system, window fans, UV air purifier and CO2 monitor, for healthy oxygen levels.
Fencing equipment is provided to each child, in plastic bags, freshly laundered and sanitized.
Proper safety measures are followed, with signs of social distancing and sanitizing stations throughout the center.
Our coaches are tested weekly for Covid-19.
What to wear:
Long, sporty pants, clean sneakers, T-shirt, bring a water bottle (filtered water is available for refills), your smile!
Please no dresses, loose clothing, no open-toe shoes or boots of any kind.
What to expect:
* Freshly laundered/sanitized gear is provided for each student.
* Face masks mandatory, parents wait behind the glass window.
* Touchless sanitizing stations throughout the club.
* Electronic sign-up forms.
* Physical distancing enforced, one-way entry/exit.
* Customized warm-up games, to ensure social distancing.
10 mins: Warm-up Games
5 mins: Structured Run/Active Stretching
10 mins: Footwork
10 mins: Suit Up
25 mins: Drills/Fencing
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
127 Smith pl., Cambridge, MA, 02138 map
Please fill out the trial form, by choosing a date/time of your convenience
- The least four students per class are required to validate a trial class. We will confirm with you as soon as this requirement is fulfilled.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching