CURLING at The Liberty Hotel
Winter has arrived in Boston, but that doesn’t mean the end of outdoor events at The Liberty Hotel!
|Dates:||Sat, Sun from 2/25/23 - 3/18/23|
|Ages:||Kids, Teens, Adults|
|Cost:||$$$ see below|
|Category:||Ice & Snow Fun|
Join us for a winter Curling experience in the Liberty's private patio.
Enjoy curling on our synthetic rink, cocktails and light bites.
You can once again throw stones at Beacon Hill’s Liberty Hotel.
Curling stones, that is, as curling is back for the season at The Liberty!
While it looks somewhat like shuffleboard, the sport is nicknamed “chess on ice” because of the intense calculations and strategy involved in its complex scoring system.
Your Pre-Paid Package includes*:
• 45 Minutes of Independent Curling on our Synthetic Rink (up to 6* players)
• Scoring Card with Playing Instructions
• Warm Soft Pretzels with Clover Honey Mustard
• 4 Freshly Baked Liberty Cookies
• Warm Cinnamon Churros with Dulce de Leche
• Carafe of Hot Chocolate
• Additional Items - select one (1) from the following:
• 1 Bottle of Prosecco
• 1 Bottle of Alamos Malbec
• Carafe of ANCHO HOT CHOCOLATE (Don Julio Blanco Tequila, Ancho Chili Liqueur, Hot Chocolate)
• If alcohol is not desired, one can add: Liberty Margherita Pizza
Curling originated in 16th century Scotland, curling is enjoying a renaissance after the most recent Olympic Games, and The Liberty Hotel has built an ice-less outdoor rink open to the public, where curling fans and novices alike can try their hand at the sport.
Two - Six players can play at a time.
Players can enjoy the game with eight synthetic stones, which are smaller and lighter than traditional granite stones.
Things To Know:
• When you arrive - Check in with the CLINK host stand.
• Independent/Non-Regulation Curling - We provide the equipment and space and anything you need can be requested from the team at CLINK.
The rink is 'non-regulation' size so great for novice and experienced players.
• Dress WARMLY - the space is unheated, gloves, hats, scarfs, coats all recommended
• No Ice = No Special Equipment/Shoes/Brooms Needed - The rink is made out of a synthetic material.
There is no ice, so nothing special required, just a sense of fun.
• Après-Curl - book a table for additional bites and cocktails in the Liberty Lounge!
• E-MAIL: [email protected]
• The Yard is Dog Friendly! (but unfortunately pets are not allowed indoors)
• Bad Weather: In the event that weather makes the rink unusable, we will need to cancel, and we will refund your purchase fully.
Light snow or precipitation will not cause a cancellation.
• Change of Plans?
Tickets are refundable 7 days prior to event.
The Yard at The Liberty Hotel 215 Charles St, Boston, MA, 02114 map
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Info changes frequently. We cannot warrant it. Verify with CURLING at The Liberty Hotel before making the trek. If you find an error, please report it...
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching