Presidents Day Weekend & February School Stay-cation at the Seaport Hotel
Enjoy an action-packed, budget-friendly school vacation stay perfect for the whole family
Looking for a way to enjoy some relaxing family time and keep the kids entertained over February school vacation?
The family-and pet-friendly Seaport Hotel in Boston has just what you are looking for with special rates to make parents smile and Seaport’s First Mate's Club. A Presidential Scavenger Hunt will offer kids fun treats and an interactive way to learn about Boston’s rich history without leaving the hotel!
When they turn in their completed scavenger hunt map, they’ll receive a sweet treat from Seaport’s Guest Services team.
Deluxe guest room rates start at just $161 per night, plus taxes and fees, from February 14 through February 23. Overnight parking is offered at a rate of $17 per night in the Seaport Garage. Seaport’s First Mate’s Club also includes the following family-friendly amenities and offerings:
- At check-in, each First Mate can pick his or her own toy from the “treasure chest.”
- Check out a family-friendly book selected each month from Seaport team members and their children, as part of the Read in Bed program.
- TAMO Bistro + Bar offers a complete children’s menu (and warm winter “adult” beverages for parents!) with many favorites for tots and teens, and the Seaport Café features kid-friendly favorites.
- Kids under 6 eat breakfast free when they dine with their parents at Aura restaurant.
- Family-friendly DVDs & board games available at Guest Services
- Netflix and Hulu streaming available via in-room TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel campus
- Kid-size necessities, including safety stools, disposable changing pads, potty seats, pack & plays and cribs for our youngest guests are available through Housekeeping.
While in Boston, families can take advantage of other fun activities such as ice skating on the Frog Pond at beautiful Boston Common, a visit to the Children’s Museum (just a short walk away from Seaport Hotel), the New England Aquarium or Museum of Science – among the many options the City has to offer.
RESERVATIONS: For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.seaportboston.com or call 877-732-7678.
About The Seaport Hotel
Situated on the historic waterfront at One Seaport Lane in Boston, MA just minutes from the city’s finest shops, museums and attractions, guests will find fresh approach to hospitality in the AAA Four Diamond Seaport Hotel. For more information, please visit www.seaportboston.com
Deluxe oom rates start at just $161 per night, plus taxes and fees,
1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA, 02210 map
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
- Presidents Day Weekend & February School Stay-cati..., 2/14/20-2/23/20
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture