The Boston Common Carousel Re-opens
Kids of all ages are welcomed to the Boston Common Frog Pond for the re-opening of the carousel!
The carousel is handicapped accessible and open Sunday-Thursday 11:00am – 6:00pm; and Friday and Saturday, 11:00am – 8:00pm. Tickets are only $3.00!
2020 COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Frog Pond Carousel
- Masks are required for all individuals, ages 2 and above
- Please note the carousel will be operating at 50% capacity
- Avoid using cash, if possible
- In accordance with the state and local guidelines, please be sure to practice social distancing during your visit and maintain six feet of separation from other parties.
- Markings will be provided to help ensure the appropriate level of social distancing.
- The Carousel will be regularly cleaned to help guarantee the safety of all patrons
- Hand sanitizer will be available on-site
Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tickets – $3/ride, 10 Ride Card for $25
84 Beacon Street, Boston, MA, 02116 map
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture