QARI Lunar New Year Festival: Quincy
Chinese New Year is the most important holiday for Chinese families as it is a time of reunion and thanksgiving.
This festival is one of the most popular and largest celebrations of the Lunar New Year in Massachusetts.
New for 2018
- “QARI’s Got Talent” Karaoke Competition! Finalists judged on main stage - cash prizes!
- QARI Children’s Corner - featuring book signing and story time with acclaimed children’s Author and National Book Award Finalist, Grace Lin.
- Year of the Dog Photo Booth!
Each New Year is named for one of the twelve animals. According to ancient legend, the Lord Buddha once summoned all animals to come to him.
When only twelve came, he rewarded them by challenging the animals to race and naming each year for them in the order they finished.
Note: Numbers expected to surpass 4,000 with children and family activities.
316 Hancock St., Quincy, MA, 02171 map
Free parking at N. Quincy T Station.
- Check out our Boston February Vacation Week guide for lots more great ideas on things to do with the kids this week.
- QARI Lunar New Year Festival: Quincy, 2/11/18
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check QARI Lunar New Year Festival: Quincy schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|