Rye Airfield Indoor Skate Park
Rye Airfield is New Englandís premiere indoor skate park. The year-round 50,000 square foot indoor facility has everything youíve dreamed about riding or skating, all under one roof.
Built on a former landing strip, Rye Airfield is a non-profit organization. The project started with the community in mind to give youth a place to skateboard, blade and bike.
Rye Airfield rents pads & helmets and skateboards, inline skates and MirraCo BMX bikes.
Check the website for photos and maps of skate areas like the Proving Ground, the Flow Unit, Micro, the Gap Ledges and the New Flow park With the exception of the concrete pools, bikes have access to the whole park during every single session.
Group or private lessons and RAMP CAMPS (complete with overnight lock-ins) are available year round.
Sessions run 9am - 8:45pm (Each session is 2 hours & 45 minutes long)
Open New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and most holidays. Closed Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving.
$12/non-members; $14 on weekends and during holiday/vacation periods
$30 /non-members; $33 on weekends & during holiday/vacation periods
$25 for members.
Memberships & other passes available.
Viewing is always free.
170 Lafayette Road, Rye, NH, 03870 map
From the South via Interstate 95
- Go through the Hampton Toll Booth.
- Take Exit 3 about 2 miles after the Toll Booth.
- Take a left at the end of the ramp, it is a light.
- Go through 3 sets of lights.
- At the 5th light (about 2 miles) take a left onto Ocean Road. You will see a McDonalds on your right and a truck stop diagonally to your left.
- Ocean Road is about 2 miles long and it dead ends into Route One.
- Take a right onto Route One South, we are about 1 mile South on Route One.
- The facility is on the left immediately after 'The Rosewood at Rye' sign.(Northbound side).
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching