Boston Pizza Tours
Other Ideas: Fenway Park Tours; Boston State House; Freedom Trail Tours; PEZ Factory & Visitor Center; Old State House Museum
Our 'Pizza & North End Tour' explores the North End, Boston's oldest neighborhood settled in 1630. Italian is still spoken in the quaint, cobblestone streets of this historic area.
Enjoy THREE slices of Boston's best Pizza, and see FIVE sites along Boston's Freedom Trail.
- Enjoy a slice from Boston's oldest Pizzeria with an oven from 1888! Get inside Boston's oldest standing church, circa 1723.
- Visit Boston's 2nd oldest Burial Ground dating back to 1661. Taste a slice from a North End Pizzeria named Top-25 Best in America!
- Discover a birds-eye view of Charlestown, Bunker Hill Memorial, Navy Yard and USS Constitution.
- Grab drinks at a Tavern (circa 1780) where George Washington stopped after the Revolution!
- Enjoy a scenic public Ferry ride across Boston Harbor - don't forget your camera! Taste a slice from Little Italy's only wood-fired, brick oven.
School Group Tours
Boston Pizza Tours also offers our 'Pizza & Patriots Tour' to School aged Groups. This fun & educational tour explores the life & legend of Paul Revere, a true American Patriot, and includes behind the scenes access to Old North Church (tour steeple & crypts below!), OR the Paul Revere House (get inside, circa 1680!), OR the Clough House (olde-world Printing & Chocolate making demos!). Feel free to list us elsewhere on your site (School Group Programs) as well.
Visit either the Oldest Tavern in America (circa1795), OR a Tavern known as the Headquarters of the Revolution.
Pizza & North End Tour runs Daily at 11:00 and 2:00pm / Pizza & Historic Tavern Tour runs weekdays (Mon-Fri) at 5:00pm
From December thru March we operate a 'Winter Weekends' tour schedule with North End tours at 11am on Sat & Sun, Historic Taverns tours are 2pm on Sat ONLY. April thru November we operate daily tours.
Pizza & North End Tour at $39/pp. Kids 5 and under are FREE (Pizza NOT included).
Pizza & Historic Tavern Tour at $49/pp.
**Advanced Ticket Purchase is Required.
71 Commercial St., Ste 134, Boston, MA, 02109 map
Boston Pizza Tours start in the North End, at the corner of Hanover St and Cross St near the Boxers Statue
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture