View Boston Observatory at Prudential Center (OPENING 2023)
View Boston is a 360 observation deck offering breathtaking and orienting views from high above the heart of Boston at Prudential Center.
Opening Summer 2023!
The venue will feature The Beacon, a restaurant on the 50th floor; a bar called Stratus on the 51st floor, with the 52nd floor being home to an indoor observatory called The View, providing panoramic views of the city.
In addition, there will be an elevated platform known as The Lookout, which features Virtual Viewers that will zoom in on specific neighborhoods in Boston and provide additional info about each.
Stratus, the bar on the 51st floor will be known as The Cloud Terrace. Featuring a 360-degree open air roof deck, the terrace features plenty of photo opportunities.
A selfie station known as The Big Picture that gives guests a photo shot from the perspective of a camera mounted on the nearby 200 Clarendon Street skyscraper.
Keeping with the Cloud Terrace’s theme, visitors can dine at an indoor/outdoor cocktail lounge called Stratus, which features seasonal drink menus and shareable small plates.
The 50th floor, known as The City, is a hub of interactive exhibits, including:
- Boston 365, a 3-dimensional model of the city;
- Explore Boston, an interactive neighborhood discovery tool that lets guests find attractions tailored to their personal interests;
- An immersive theater with a 270-degree screen that plays a short film offering behind-the-scenes perspectives of the city; and
- The Finale, where guests will receive a personalized itinerary for the remainder of their visit.
The venue is set to open in 2023 and will occupy the 50th, 51st, and 52nd floors of the iconic skyscraper.
800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02199 map
800 Boylston Street
Boston MA 02199
- While we wait for View Boston to open, you can visit the Customs House Observation Deck atop the Marriott Customs House for spectacular views of the Boston Waterfront, Faneuil Hall, and Boston Harbor.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Info changes frequently. We cannot warrant it. Verify with View Boston Observatory at Prudential Center (OPENING 2023) before making the trek. If you find an error, please report it...
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching