Boston Center for the Arts
Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) is a not-for-profit performing and visual arts campus in the South End.
Occupying a historic city block on a two-acre parcel of land bordered by Tremont Street, Clarendon Street, Warren Avenue and Berkeley Street, the BCA is a resource to Greater Boston providing a creative “home” for artists, a welcoming arts destination for audiences, and an art connection for city youth and communities.
BCA features the following arts organizations:
1. Boston Ballet | 19 Clarendon Street | 617.695.6950
2. Banyan Bar + Refuge | 553 Tremont Street | 617.556.4211
3. Artist Studios Building | 551 Tremont Street | Working studios for artists and a rehearsal studio
4. Mills Gallery | 551 Tremont Street
5. The Beehive | 541 Tremont Street | 617.423.0069
6. BCA Plaza Theatres | 539 Tremont Street | BCA Plaza Black Box Theatre and the BCA Plaza Theatre
7. Cyclorama | 539 Tremont Street
8. Community Music Center of Boston | 34 Warren Avenue | 617.482.7494 and
C.P. Casting & Acting Studio | 537 Tremont Street | 617.451.0996
9. Calderwood Pavilion | 527 Tremont St | 617.266.0800 | Managed by the Huntington Theatre Company and programmed jointly with the BCA
Tours at the Mills Gallery at the BCA
The BCA offers free tours of the Mills Gallery for visitors of all ages. Docents are trained to engage participants with questions that encourage group discussion and interaction.
Open for public viewing Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Open for special events throughout the year - please check the calendar for specific event times.
Wed: 12 noon - 5 pm
Thurs, Fri & Sat: 12 noon - 9 pm
Sun: 12 noon - 5 pm
(closed Mondays & Tuesdays)
539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA, 02116 map
Get Directions and Parking Info
There is also Valet Service In front of the Cyclorama
Wednesday – Saturday starting at 6:00pm
If there is a new production that begins on Tuesday, valet service will be provided for the opening.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching