The Mother Connection
The Mother Connection, a community organization for mothers and families, is based in Andover, MA. Founded in 1982, TMC has grown to a membership level of almost 1,000 families in the Merrimack Valley. Through many available activities, fund-raisers, and support groups, TMC provides fun opportunities for mothers and children together, as well as opportunities for mothers to learn, bond, and volunteer their skills.
Annual membership fees are $29 (or two years for $49), and the benefits include:
1. Playgroup link-up based on children's ages.
2. Newsletter published nine times a year with articles and stories, focus topics, regular columns, a huge community calendar, announcements, TMC updates, classified ads and local advertisments.
3. A free playspace for children (with caregivers) ages newborn and up.
4. Scheduled 'adventures' (trips, tours, performances, hikes, classes) for members and their children.
5. Seasonal and holiday parties.
6. Support groups based on interests: scrapbooking, knitting, book clubs, food allergies, etc.
7. Workshops for mothers looking to learn new skills.
8. An online message board for asking questions or connecting with other members.
New member sign-up can be done online at http://www.themotherconnection.org/newmember.html.
P.O. Box 4059, Andover, MA, 01810 map
Phone: (978) 470-1500
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture