Parents of Tots
Other Ideas: The Mother Connection; MSPCC/Adoptive Families Together; Seacoast Area La Leche League
|Locations:||Multiple see below|
|Ages:||Toddlers, Kids, Adults|
Parents of Tots is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization dedicated to supporting families with young children.
Parents of Tots provides families with young children, through age six, with access to information, family-oriented activities and the means to build a supportive social network for themselves and their children.
The services provided by POT include:
* frequent social activities, both for the whole family and for the grown-ups
* organization of age-based playgroups for young children
* handy lists of events and resources available to our families through other community organizations
* members receive a monthly newsletter containing personal anecdotes, tips from bargain shopping to finding personal time and updates on upcoming events and opportunities
* occasional speakers on parent and child related issues
Parents of Tots has members in North Shore towns including Lynnfield, Malden, Melrose, North Reading, Peabody, Danvers, Reading, Salem, Beverly, Saugus, Stoneham, Wakefield, and Woburn. Membership dues are only $25 per year. Inability to pay will not exclude anyone from membership and will be kept confidential.
Here's just a sample of upcoming group events for members and their families : apple picking, dance party, museum day, North Shore Spirit game, tour of Fenway Park, annual Halloween party, and many more.
Check www.parentsoftots.org for more information on participating.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture