Puppet Showplace Theater
The Puppet Showplace Theatre is a perfect place to introduce your children to the world of make believe. Puppets of all kinds are part of wonderfully imaginative shows.
Saturday and Sunday shows start at 1pm and 3pm and are recommended for children four and older. Preschoolers ages 3-6 get to see shows especially for them on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am; a lifesaver when you need a morning of entertainment.
View show calendar
Popular shows tend to sell out early. Reservations are recommended. If you happen to miss a show, there is a nifty toy store called No Kidding, a few streets up on 19 Harvard Street. (617) 739-2477)
Workshops and Programs:
The theater holds 'Make It / Take It' workshops after weekend performances if there is sufficient interest and during school vacation weeks. Projects usually focus on the creation of simple puppets.
Fall Fairy Tale Festival Box Office hours: Through October 21, 2015:
Tues: 12pm-4pm, Wed: 8:30am-4pm, Thur & Fri: 12-4pm, Sat: 8:30am-4pm, Sun: 10am-4pm
View Show Schedule
$12/general admission, and $8/for PST members
32 Station Street, Brookline, MA map
- You can get two Puppet Showplace Theatre tickets for the price of one with the MassValuePass.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
- African Adventure Tales by Crabgrass Puppet Theatr..., 11/14/19-11/17/19
- The Bremen Town Musicians, 11/21/19-11/24/19
- OGO, 12/5/19-12/7/19
- Snow White and Other Tales at Puppet Showplace..., 12/7/19-12/8/19
- The Fairy Circus by Tanglewood Marionettes..., 12/21/19-12/22/19
- Cinderella by Tanglewood Marionettes, 12/23/19-12/26/19
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture