Tree Top Adventures
TreeTop Adventures is an aerial forest high ropes course consisting of more than 130 platforms installed in the trees and connected by various configurations of cable, wood, and rope to form bridges and zip lines. Groups of bridges link together to form separate trails.
Although every trail has zip lines on them, you will need to climb to get to them. There is much more fun than just zip lining to be had! There are 10 trails in total for ages seven—adult.
Each trail has varying difficulty level ranging from beginner to expert. The experience is safe, fun and most importantly exciting!
The trails are designed for everyone to enjoy, and are designated as Yellow (easy), Green, Blue, and Black (expert), similar to ski trails. As one progresses through the difficulty levels, the bridges become less stable under your feet requiring more balance, agility, focus and arm strength.
Climbing at Treetop Adventures is about personal challenge and achievement. There is not a correct way of crossing the bridges. We leave it up to you to figure out the most efficient way of getting from platform to platform.
Other than PARK RULES, the only requirement there is that your harness be properly worn and you are always attached by one of your Bornack SSB (Smart Safe Belay) Locking Clips to the life lines on and between each platform.
Get ready for your TreeTop Adventure today!
200 New Boston Drive, Canton, MA, 02021 map
Phone: (781) 989-5800
TreeTop Adventures at the Irish Cultural Centre
200 New Boston Drive
Canton, MA 02021
- What is the time duration of the ticket?
- Tickets in the main Park are valid for three hours – roughly 40 minutes of this will be used for your orientation, and the remaining 2+ hours for climbing. If the orientation process runs over 45 minutes (due to a large group), we will be happy to extend your climb time.
- You are encouraged to be prepared prior to buying your tickets (i.e. restrooms, snacks and dressed properly) so you can maximize your time in the park. Ticket prices drop to $35 per climber 2.5 hours before park closing as a “Last Call” promotion.
- Last Call tickets are discounted due to the shortened duration of the ticket, ending at park closure. No tickets are sold within the last 90 minutes before park closing. Every climber must purchase a ticket – harnesses may not be shared.
- BEFORE coming to the park:
- You should plan on approximately 3 hours for your TreeTop Adventures experience.
- Before your trip, complete your liability waiver online. Once you sign online, your waiver will be available for look-up when you arrive, so no need to print it. If you are bringing a group or birthday party with climbers under the age of 18, please have their parents sign the waiver for that child in advance. Completing waivers in advance really expedites your group’s check-in process.
- Wear comfortable clothing and (very important) closed toed shoes. TreeTop Adventures will remain open in light rain, so if the forecast calls for showers, bring a raincoat.
- On weekends, food is available from The Irish Cultural Centre which is less than 200 yards from our climbing site! The Irish Cultural Centre has a restaurant/pub and a concession stand. There are also a variety of restaurants located in the Canton, MA area, and the Legacy Place Mall in Dedham is 10 minutes away.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture