The following profile has been archived in our database and is no longer active. Click the here to view similar profiles that are currently active and up-to-date.
First Steps Academics
Other Ideas: NEOC, New England Outdoor Camp (from The LINX Companies); Winchester Community Music School; YMCA of Greater Boston Day Camps; Community Boating INC. Boston Junior Program; New School of Music Summer Programs
We are an established educational organization providing enrichment courses, tutoring, academic assistance and continuing education courses for ages 5 through adult. Also offering weekly themed summer programs for ages 8-15.
* Are you looking for a quality summer program for your child?
* A program that is not just about sports but also incorporates academics?
* A place that your child will learn something new every day while still having fun?
* A place where your child doesnt get lost in the shuffle with a huge group of kids and varying ages of 5-15?
* A place with longer hours that are reasonable for working parents and not just 9-3?
We offer a summer program for school age children aged 8 through 15 years of age with a very challenging curriculum incorporating all areas of learning including but not limited to math, science, technology, arts, writing, reading, outdoors, field trips, and more!
We focus our attention on each and every child and were different than all the other summer programs and camps out there! We keep our program to no more than 18 students with 2 teachers so your child can have lots of one on one attention!!
Our summer program is a full day program operating from 8:30am 5:30pm for ages 8 through 15 years old. The program will run from Monday, June 20, 2016 through Friday, August 26, 2016.
June 20 June 24 | Animal Planet
June 27 July 1 | Time Travelers
July 5 July 8 | Top Chef
July 11 July 15 | Weird Science
July 18 July 22 | Survivor Week
July 25 July 29 | Amazing Race
August 1 August 5 | Mission Impossible
August 8 August 12 | Sports & Games
August 15 August 19 | First Steps Got Talent!
August 22 August 26 | Ocean Adventures
We will be providing your child with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and all drinks included in your tuition. Also included in the cost of the tuition will be all field trips, fees, transportation to field trips and special visitors.
We offer Monday through Friday, MWF and T,Th options for attendance. Drop off is between 8:30am-9am and you can pick up anytime before 5:30pm. Sibling discounts are also offered.
T, TH $130
Price includes all field trips, activities, visitors, transportation and all meals & drinks.
6 Eastman Place, 3rd Floor, Melrose, MA, 02176 map
- Find more ideas for unique Boston Summer Camps 2024 in our handy summer camp guide. The Greater Boston area is chock full of amazing summer camps for kids. You can find a summer camp near Boston for almost every interest a kid could have.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching