Sea-to-KITCHEN Cooking Class: Seafood Feast with Red's Best
This special cooking class is for you.
Join us for a Sea-to-KITCHEN hands-on cooking class in The KITCHEN at The Boston Public Market on Friday, October 13!
Weíre teaming up with Redís Best's Director of Culinary Development, Claude Whiting, to provide a three-course cooking class and dinner to highlight sustainable seafood sourced right here in New England.
Get out of your kitchen and into ours with our Farm-to-KITCHEN Cooking Classes (except in this case itís SEA-to-KITCHEN).
In this class, youíll experience a variety of recipes highlighting underutilized fish and shellfish species sourced through sustainable and ecological means.
These recipes will tantalize your taste buds and teach you how to cook species that youíve never heard of, but which are bountiful in our New England waters.
You will learn to prepare a 3 course seafood feast*:
Razor Clams cooked with olive oil, lemon, and garlic Traditional Bouillabaise with an assortment of fresh catch shellfish and fish and fresh herbs and veggies from Stillman's Farm Roasted Whole Fish, seasoned to perfection, with a crispy skin, and fresh fall veggies from Stillman's Farm on the side
*may change slightly if certain seafood is unavailable In this combination demo and hands-on cooking class, Chef Claude will demonstrate several dishes guiding you through two recipes that you will cook yourself (with his guidance).
Our hands-on cooking classes are structured as a group learning experience; youíll work with other students to create a seasonal meal led by our professional chef instructors.
We focus on learning new cooking styles and techniques to increase your confidence and enjoyment in your own kitchen.
- Each class is centered on the local, seasonal farmers and artisans of the Boston Public Market, so menus may change slightly based on whatís available the day of the event.
- During each class, youíll learn 2 or 3 recipes, youíll work with between 2 and 4 other students to create each one, and youíll enjoy a plentiful taste of each.
- Classes are usually between 2 and 2.5 hours long, unless otherwise noted.
- Please be prepared to be on your feet, standing at a table, and cooking for the duration of class.
- We recommend comfortable, non-slip, and closed-toe shoes.
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Sea-to-KITCHEN Cooking Class: Seafood Feast with Red's Best schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|