Tony's Chocolonely Tony's Chocolonely Brings Experiential Chocotruck to Boston
After the success of Tony’s Chocolonely inaugural Chocotruck Tour, the slave-free chocolate maker is hitting the road again this fall.
On September 10 through 16 , we’ll be in the Boston area to share our chocolate and mission for 100% slave-free chocolate worldwide.
The Chocotruck is equipped with interactive displays and will offer an unparalleled experience for visitors to learn about modern slavery and illegal child labor in the chocolate industry.
We’ll also be giving chocofans a taste of all our delicious flavors currently available in stores!
All events are open to the public.
- September 10: Northeastern University Gateway Mixer from 4 - 7 PM
- September 11: Northeastern University Campus Visit + Tony’s Talk from 10 AM - 5 PM
- September 12: Kendall Square Lunch Truck Event from 12 - 7 PM
- Saturday, Sept 14: South Boston Street Festival from 11 AM – 4 PM
- Sunday, Sept 15: The Natick Mall - check website
- Monday, Sept 16: Harvard Square from 11 AM – 5PM
360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02115 map
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture