GISB Holiday Market
The famous GISB Christkindlmarkt will take place for one day only on Saturday, December 9, 2023. Get ready for a winter wonderland full of surprises!
|Dates:||Saturday, December 9, 2023 - Saturday, December 9, 2023|
|Hours:||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
- Visit our artisan vendors and get a head start on your holiday shopping
- Introducing German holiday decoration directly from the Erzgebirge at GISB!
- Caroling and festive music entertainment
- Family portrait sessions (currently sold out)
- Enjoy traditional German food
- Cake, waffles, coffee & more
- Warm up with a mug of Glühwein (mulled wine)
- Petting Zoo for our youngest guests
- Book fair
- Kids activities
Stop by Natalie Nigito Photography’s pop-up portrait studio for a quick round of holiday-themed family portraits! Each 10-minute session will include at least two different family portrait poses, sibling portraits, and individual child portraits.
Join our Preschool & Kindergarten Open House just around the corner from the Christkindlmarkt at 387 Western Avenue from 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Tour the building, meet teachers, students, and parents, and learn more about our German immersion program in preschool and kindergarten.
Please note that there will be no parking available on school grounds, so please plan accordingly.
Street parking in the neighborhood
Artesani Playground Parking Lot
57 Holton Street, Boston, MA, 02134 map
- Looking for more holiday markets in Boston? Check out our handy guide to discovering unique & festive holiday gifts in the greater Boston area.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching