Dino Safari: A Walk-Thru Adventure
Dino Safari is a walk-thru dinosaur exhibition with over 30 realistic and scientifically-accurate animatronic creatures.
Get up close and personal with these giant dinos in a thrilling experience!
Dino Safari: A Walk-Thru Adventure will continue for a limited time in a large Jurassic-themed space at the historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
In this walk-through adventure, attendees will meet and interact with more than 30 life-size dinosaurs, including the T. rex of North America and the Spinosaurus from Africa.
With the help of scientifically accurate installations and realistic moving animatronics, Dino Safari will transport guests back millions of years to get up close and personal with prehistoric creatures in their natural habitat.
- Mondays – Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 12 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
Tickets start at $18, free for children under the age of 2
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 206 South Market Street, Boston, MA, 02116 map
- Find lots more Things to Do in Boston in our handy guide to family fun! Whether you are visiting or a local, we've got all sorts of great ideas and hidden gems.
It was ok - dinosaurs were life likeIt was ok. They should add an app audio tour to help learn more about the stations. The dinosaurs were life like. We had a good time, we just wished there was bit more and maybe an area where we can take good photos
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching