New England Aquarium Whale Watch Cruise
On a New England Aquarium Whale Watch, you are guaranteed to see whales.
From Boston, Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary is just a short ride away.
One of the world’s most active marine sanctuaries, Stellwagen Bank is abundant with whales, dolphins, sea birds, and other marine life.
If there are no whale sightings on your trip, you will receive a free ticket for a future whale watch with us.
Just look at what other passengers have seen!
This area is home to several kinds of large whales, including acrobatic humpback whales, finback whales, minke whales, as well as pilot whales and the critically endangered right whales.
White-sided dolphins may also put in an appearance.
Learn about all these fascinating marine mammals from onboard naturalists trained by Aquarium experts.
• 3.5 - 4 hour whale watching tour on the Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary
• High-speed catamarans
• Professional, knowledgeable naturalists on board
• Sightings guaranteed
• Cash bar
• Light snacks available for purchase
• Outdoor viewing decks and indoor spaces with large windows
Plan ahead and buy whale watch tickets and New England Aquarium/whale watch combination tickets online through Boston Harbor City Cruises or at the New England Aquarium Whale Watch booth.
Purchase a New England Aquarium and Whale Watch combo ticket then call Reservations at 617-973-5206 to secure your Aquarium timed-ticket entry.
* For our most up-to-date schedules, please search by date on the calendar.
Adult: $65; Senior (65+): $57; Child (3-11): $45; Child (under 3): FREE
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA, 02110 map
The adventure begins at Long Wharf, just steps from the New England Aquarium, the North End, Faneuil Hall and other popular Boston landmarks.
- We encourage casual, comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, and a warm sweatshirt or light jacket. Even on warm sunny days, it can be cool offshore!
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch Cruise, 3/19/22-11/13/22
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching