Winter Wander on Peddocks Island - Postponed to March 4
Winter Wander on Peddocks has been postponed to next Saturday March 4 due to weather this weekend
|Dates:||Saturday, March 4, 2023 - Saturday, March 4, 2023|
|Hours:||11:00am - 3:00pm|
|Ages:||Infants, Toddlers, Kids, Teens, Adults|
|Cost:||$$ see below|
|Category:||Nature & Outdoors|
Experience an unforgettable winter day as you wander the trails of Peddocks Island in search of winter tracks and traces.
Learn about the history and natural wonder of the island on a guided walk, play in the snow (if weather cooperates), and enjoy hot beverages as you explore!
TICKETING LINK COMING SOON
Your ticket includes:
- Roundtrip ferry ride to & from Peddocks Island from Boston
- Choice of guided tours exploring island history and wildlife
- Hot beverages & a snack
- Kid-friendly Junior Ranger activities
Ferry Schedule: The ferry will depart Long Wharf promptly at 11:00am.
We recommend arriving no later than 10:30am for boarding.
10:30am – Arrive for boarding
11:00am – Ferry departs Long Wharf
11:45am – Estimated arrival to Peddocks Island
2:15pm – Departure boarding begins
2:30pm – Return ferry to Boston departs Peddocks Island
3:30pm – Estimated return to Long Wharf
Contact park rangers at [email protected]
$0 - 30
Peddocks Island, Hull, MA, 02109 map
The ferry will depart Long Wharf North promptly at 11:00am. We recommend arriving no later than 10:30am for boarding.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase aboard the ferry, but transactions will be cash only.
- Visitors are in encouraged to bring their own snowshoes, lunches, binoculars, and camera to enhance the day. Dress in warm layers for a day outdoors – wool socks and boots encouraged.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Info changes frequently. We cannot warrant it. Verify with Winter Wander on Peddocks Island - Postponed to March 4 before making the trek. If you find an error, please report it...
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching