Boston Pops Holiday Pops Kids Matinees 2019
Boston Pops Kids Matinees 2018
Continuing one of Boston's most beloved holiday traditions, Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops open the 2019 Boston Pops Holiday Series on December 7, kicking off a season that runs through December 24.
These special family concerts include a children's sing-along and photos with Santa. For those seated at the floor tables, there are special kid-friendly menu options along with holiday treats.
In 2019, the Holiday Pops Kids Matinees take place on December December 7 at 3pm; Dec 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23 and 24 at 11am.
Celebrate the holiday season with one of Boston's finest traditions, Holiday Pops at Symphony Hall. Bring your family and friends to a matinee or evening show and sing Christmas favorites with the Boston Pops.
Sensory Friendly Performance - Dec. 7 at 10:00am
The Boston Pops is pleased to offer a Holiday Pops sensory-friendly concert for the first time. The show is designed for all families with children or adults diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or sensory sensitivities.
The concert will be a shortened 60-minute version of our regular Holiday Pops concert, with a flexible, non-judgmental environment. Modifications will include relaxed house rules, reduced volume and lighting levels, extra space for movement, available noise-reduction headphones, designated quiet room and support spaces, modified food concessions, and credentialed autism therapist volunteers on site.
No floor service concessions will be available at this concert.
December 7, 2019 - 10:00 am Sensory Friendly Concert
December 8, 2018 11:00AM
December 9, 2018 11:00AM
December 15, 2018 11:00AM
December 16, 2018 11:00AM
December 22, 2018 11:00AM
December 23, 2018 11:00AM
$42 - $160
Symphony Hall, Boston, MA map
Phone: (617) 266-1200
- Holiday Pops tickets may be purchased by the general public online at bostonpops.org, by calling SymphonyCharge at 617-266-1200 or 888-266-1200, or in person at the Symphony Hall Box Office.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. In consideration of all patrons, please note that children under the age of four are not permitted at evening Holiday Pops performances. For Groups of 25 or more, please call 800-933-4255 or 617-638-9345.
- View Boston Pops Policies & Information >
- Holiday Pops Runtime
- Holiday Pops concerts run 2 hours and 5 minutes. Kids matinees (11am concerts) are 70 minutes. The Sensory Friendly concert is 60 minutes.
Boston Pops - Great ConcertWe go to this concert every year (varying numbers over past twenty years) now nine children and nine to ten adults. Great concert - we go somewhere for lunch after - try something at Copley Place - an easy walk.
AmazingWe went to the Holiday Pops Kids Matinee for the 2nd year in a row, and this year's performance was even better than last time. My 2 year old didn't stop dancing and bopping along the entire time. The selections were a beautiful balance of classic and contemporary, kid-friendly and nostalgic all at the same time. If you can make it, you will be delighted. This will surely be our newest holiday tradition as a family.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
- Boston Pops Holiday Pops Kids Matinees 2019..., 12/7/19-12/24/19
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture