Boston Pride Festival & Parade
The Boston Pride Festival is a family-friendly event that welcomes families of all types. The festival also features live entertainment, food, vendors, and more. The event will be held rain or shine!
The Pride parade kicks off at 12pm at Copley Square and winds its way to the City Hall Plaza for the Festival, which begins at 11am.
- The Festival is RAIN or SHINE, from 11am to 7pm.
- Accessibility services provided at the Festival stage for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
- The Family Fun Zone will be at the Flag Poles this year!
Festival runs from 11:00am - 7:00pm
Parade starts at 12:00pm
City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA map
City Hall Plaza
Boston, MA 02109
- It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Festival by “T”. Given the large amount of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
- By T: Take the Green or Blue line to Government Center.
- By car: we have negotiated with Spot Hero for reduced parking rates throughout the city. Click below for more info.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesThings to do in Boston with Kids
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Boston Kids Furniture