Trailblazers at Tower Hill (Ages 8-12)
Event Name: Trailblazers (Ages 8-12)
Instructor: Teacher Naturalist Staff Explore Tower Hill's gardens and trails and study the wonders of the natural world firsthand.
Each week explores a different topic with games, hands-on investigations, trail explorations, stories, art, and literature.
Sign up for one week or all eight!
When registering, please click 'select classes' above and checkmark the classes you would like to attend.
This program is held indoors as well as outdoors with as much time spent outdoors as possible.
Children should bring a snack, a refillable water bottle, and be dressed for the weather.
Waterproof boots or shoes with a good grip are recommended as we will often be exploring over areas of rough, uneven terrain.
Children should dress in warm layers and be prepared for shifts in the weather.
Please note that our gardens are located atop a hill and it can be chillier and windier than at home.
Please email [email protected] at the time of registration if your child has any allergies.
Guardians will be required to fill out a consent form to complete the registration process.
Forms will be emailed upon program registration.
• Week 1: Backyard Birds
• Week 2: Incredible Insects
• Week 3: Plant Science
• Week 4: Terrific Trees
• Week 5: Habitats & Ecosystems
• Week 6: Art in Nature
• Week 7: Nature Engineers
• Week 8: Planet Protectors
$40 Member Youth; $45 Youth per session Additional Program Information
1. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DROP-OFF PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN ONLY.
2. Caregivers are welcome to stay and enjoy the garden during the program times, however a pre-purchased entry ticket will be required.
See our website for details and to reserve your tickets.
3. This program runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8 weeks.
Please note that each week will explore a different theme but will have different activities for children to do on each day.
Sign up for 1 program each week or both!
4. Please note, there is currently construction happening at Tower Hill which may result in altered or obstructed walkways, parking lots, and parking spaces, in addition to some noise.
$40 member youth / $45 nonmember youth per session
11 French Drive (Exit 24 off Route 290), Boylston, MA map
Phone: (508) 869-6111.
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching