Pedalheads is a learn-to-ride bike camp known for taking kids from training wheels to two wheels.
We combine a fun group setting with specialized equipment, tailored cycling lessons, and incredible instructors to build confidence and get some of the most tentative kids biking on their own. We also offer advanced bike lessons that focus on road safety.
This Summer we are excited to be brining our popular week-long day camps to the Boston Metro region.
- Proven track record over the last 25 years: Most kids learn to ride within 1 week
- Winner of several Parents Choice Awards for Best Children’s Day Camp
- Fully trained instructors for beginner and advanced levels
- An outdoor activity with more inherent distancing in place
- For kids ages 3-12
Price per week: $189-$525 per week
Program Types (week-long): Half day l All Day l 1.5hr for Tots
Registration opens on April 20 at 12pm EST. Be sure to mark your calendar and register early!
COVID-19 Health and Safety
For the summer of 2020, we created and implemented a robust health and safety plan that allowed us to operate at over 140 locations in North America. The result was we experienced zero cases of COVID transmission at any of our locations. For 2021, we will continue to implement these health and safety practices for all of our camps in 2021.
Week-long Monday to Friday
All Day Camps: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Half Day Camps: 9:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Varied 1.5 Tots camps for 3 year olds.
Cost/admission: $189-$525 per week
Specific Venue TBD, Boston, MA map
Confirmed locations TBD
Plan to have a location in Boston, Cambridge, and Newton.
- Find more ideas for unique Boston Summer Camps 2024 in our handy summer camp guide. The Greater Boston area is chock full of amazing summer camps for kids. You can find a summer camp near Boston for almost every interest a kid could have.
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching