Halloween on the Hill at Long Hill
Long Hill is very excited to announce a special new event, Halloween on the Hill! Come explore our beautiful property as we transform Long Hill into a celebration of autumn and the Halloween season.
Follow our seasonal-themed trail that will feature over 1,000 jack-o’-lanterns, hundreds of mums and pumpkins, elaborate Halloween sets, light displays, music, and more. This is the perfect Halloween event your family won’t want to miss!
Advanced purchase of timed tickets is required as tickets will not be sold on-site. Ticket time represents your arrival window, and we ask that you please limit your stay to 1 hour.
Trustees Member Pre-Sale: September 8-12. Tickets go on sale to the general public on September 13 at 12PM. Not a Trustees Member? Join today to receive discounts on hundreds of programs statewide.
Hot cider and fall treats will be available for sale on-site.
Find more pumpkin festivals and jack-o-lantern displays near you in our helpful guide to fall family fun.
- Will restrooms be available for guests? Yes
- Will food be available for guests? Yes, we will have a small selection of treats and gifts to purchase.
- What are the COVID protocols? We are closely following state protocols. Masks are not required and we encourage all groups to socially distance while on the trail.
- Where is parking? Parking will be just off of Essex Street in the fields in front of the yellow farmhouse, please use this address: 576 Essex St, Beverly, 01915
- Can I change my date or time? At this time, we are unable to accommodate date or time changes.
- What is the weather policy? Unsafe or extreme weather will cancel this event. In the event we have to cancel we will offer a full refund or an alternative date to return to the show.
- Do children under 2 need a ticket? No.
- Is the site handicapped or stroller accessible? Unfortunately, the event is not handicapped or stroller accessible due to the nature of the trail including several sets of stairs and uneven terrain.
- Are dogs allowed at Halloween on the Hill? No, due to the intimate nature of the event and proximity to the artwork and decorations, dogs are not allowed.
- Is the interior of the main house at Long Hill open to the public during the event? No, the house will be closed during this time.
Find more October Events near Boston in our guide to more Fall fun for families.
For more seasonal events like pumpkin festivals and jack-o-lantern displays near you check out our helpful guide to fall family fun.
And for a daily view of what's going on in Boston - visit our Boston Events Calendar any time of the year.
Thursday Nonmembers $20 / Members $15 Nonmember child / $10 Member child $5 Friday-Sunday Nonmembers $25 / Members $20 Nonmember child $10 / Member child $5 Child ticket age 3-13; kids 2 and under are free.
572 Essex Street, Beverly, MA, 01915 map
572 Essex Street
Beverly, MA 01915
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching