Pru Boo Trick-or-Treat for Charity 2021
Join us for a spooktacular day of fun the Sunday before Halloween! Parents, bring your children to trick-or-treat at over 50 participating stores and restaurants. Other activities include face painting, magic shows, and activities by local Boston attractions.
Our nonprofit partner this year is 'The Play Brigade'.
This year, we are proud to support Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items at many of our stores for trick-or-treating. Check the map day-of for a list of stores handing out these goodies!
The event takes place at Prudential Center, Center-wide! Activities will take place throughout the Center on the day of the event, so wear your walking shoes and wander around to experience all the spooky fun!
How to Participate
For a $5 donation to our nonprofit partner, The Play Brigade, your child gets a trick-or-treat bag to use for collecting candy at participating stores. You can purchase a ticket/bag in the following ways:
- Online (Bring your Eventbrite ticket with you day-of)
- Starting October 1 at the Concierge Desk
- In-person early on the day of the event as bag sales start at 9:00 AM. Visit the check-in areas in Center Court or across from Earls Kitchen + Bar to make your donation, get a trick-or-treat bag and pick up a map of activities.
- Trick-or-Treat (11:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Face Painting
- Magic Shows
- Children's activities, details to come!
Parking for the day will be $18. Pick up a discounted parking pass on the day of the event at one of the check-in stations.
Find more October Events in Boston in our guide to Halloween and Fall fun for families.
A $5 donation to Room to Grow will get you a Trick-or-Treat bag.
800 Boyleston Street, Boston, MA, 02199 map
Green line- E Prudential
The event takes place at Prudential Center, Center-wide
|RELATED LINKS||↑ top|
Popular ResourcesBoston with Kids
Free Things to Do
Family & Kids Events
Mass RMV - DMV
Boston Birthday Parties
Rose Kennedy Greenway
Boston Whale Watching